Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus development

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 07:09:54PM -0400, Louis Garcia wrote:
> I've noticed the nautilus-1.0.1 is part of gnome-1.4. Is this an
> official release or just a snapshot?

1.0.1 is an official release but it is different than what we were
previously hoping 1.0.1 to be.  1.0.1 was planned to be an
internationalization release with bug fixes and translations related
to internationalization.  Instead 1.0.1 was released as the 1.0 code
with medusa integration optionally removed.

There still will be an internationalization release of nautilus, but
what it will be called and when it will be delivered is not firmly
decided.  That work is going on the nautilus-1 branch in CVS

-R*S