Re: [Nautilus-list] paypal

On 21 Apr 2001, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> On 20 Apr 2001 17:27:27 -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> > on 4/20/01 4:43 PM, Watson at demoryw pacbell net wrote:
> >
> > > I have signed up for a paypal account but before I send any actual money
> > > I want to confirm that it was really going to eazel.
> >
> > Yes, it's really Eazel.
>
> Sorry, I need to follow up. I'm about to open a paypal account, but I
> have a question: What will happen to the donated money if it's not
> possible to keep eazel afloat? Will it go to some Free Software
> organisation or will it simply disappear?

I believe that once you donate the money, they will be used
in any case for the purposes of Eazel.

Thus, before donating, you should think if during the time you have spent
on Nautilus you managed to get something back in the form of
knowledge, experience or something else, then valuate what you got
and make a donation depending on that value.
Doing this, you will not lose in any case.

simos