Re: [Nautilus-list] XG 1.4 vs. Nautilus snapshots

so, I tried this - no go :-((

still the oaf error.

I have now:

all RPMs from nautilus rh70 hourly installed

I can switch between the ximian-nautilus.rpm and the eazel-nautilus.rpm

install the ximian one: nautilus runs

install the eazel one: oaf error

install the ximian one: nautilus runs

install the eazel one: oaf error

this is driving me CRAZY !!!

pleaze, anybody at Eazel:
do you have an idea what is going on here ?

thanks
Jens