[Nautilus-list] backgrounds dialog empty

The "backgrounds" dialog is empty except for a few buttons. I've got
tonight's update of Nautilus for Red Carpet. What can I do to diagnose
this problem?

Also, it would be nice if Naut supported drag and drop of URLs, and text
clippings. Text clippings optional, but nice. URLs more important. GMC
did it. It would be nice if Naut were actually a complete replacement
for GMC. For instance, I can't install things on my pilot with Naut, but
I can with GMC.

Thanks,

Michael