Re: [Nautilus-list] Web view reorganization proposal

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> Isn't this a packaging issue? I was surprised to discover that the Red Hat
> 7.2 packages used a separate nautilus-mozilla package, but that you couldn't
> remove it without also removing the nautilus package.

Yeah, you're probably right.

> I don't plan to ignore it any more than I do right now :-)
>
> One advantage of making the module separate is that it makes it clearer if
> we later decide to have a separate maintainer, though. So maybe in the long
> run it will allow me to "ignore" it at least a bit.

One thing additional modularity is giving us throughout the project is
an ability to try out new things by swapping modules in and out, and
put less load on individual maintainers by having smaller chunks one
can choose to maintain.

Havoc