Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: CVS plugin

On 12/8/01 4:18 AM, "Mikael Lindberg" <d94ml efd lth se> wrote:

> How does task-assignment work in this project? Do I need somebody's
> permission? Is there a place where I could read up on the rules?

I'm the central contact for the Nautilus project. There are no rules except
"tell Darin what you're doing". If we get a lot of contributors and it
becomes a problem, we'll come up with some rules.

But Nautilus uses a component architecture. You don't need anyone's
permission to start working on a CVS view as long as it's a separate
component.

I expect that do do a really nice set of features for CVS support, you might
have to go beyond creating a new Nautilus view, but lets cross that bridge
when you come to it.

    -- Darin