[Nautilus-list] A quick configuration question from a new Nautilus user

I've just switched to nautilus from gmc -- I'm running FreeBSD 4.4-stable,
if it makes a difference.  I really like what I've seen so far, but I
don't
like having an icon on my desktop for each mounted partition and I can't
find
a way to permanently get rid of them.  Removing the files from
~/.gnome-desktop
only works until nautilus restarts.

If this is answered in some documentation somewhere, I'd really appreciate
pointer to it.  If not, please tell me how to make them go away...

Thanks

--
Richard Kuhns			rjk grauel com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \