Re: [Nautilus-list] A quick configuration question from a new Nautilus user

Nautilus seems to do this for all partitions marked with the 'user'
option in /etc/fstab.  Either remove the 'user' option from fstab if you
have the file systems mounted permanently, or add a 'noauto' option in
fstab, so the file systems won't be mounted by default.  You can them
mount them when you need them via the Right-Click menu on the root
window.

René Seindal.