Re: [Nautilus-list] Simple question about CVS

on 2/1/01 8:23 AM, Fatih Demir at kabalak gmx net wrote:

> Is there any pr4 yet ,-)
>
> I did ask because the _really_ updated Turkish translation from the HEAD
> branch didn't also occur in the PR, so I got suspicious... Are there really
> big source changes; if there were no big source changes you could be cp'ing
> the HEAD translations I think... but that reminds me also of pozilla&co.
> stuff..

There's not going to be a PR4. The next release planned is 1.0.

The code freeze for PR3 was a couple of weeks ago. And we handled it the
same way as PR1 and PR2, with no special announcement to translators. Then I
saw a message about giving advance warning translators about upcoming
releases (on the gnome hackers list I think?). In the past I have never done
that, but now I understand it's needed.

I guess it's about time to warn that the 1.0 release is coming up (code
freeze in about 3 weeks).

(I don't know what "pozilla&co. stuff" means -- you're talking in code.)

    -- Darin