Re: [Nautilus-list] Mozilla 0.7 in Nautilus PR3 & xpi files

Hello,

I was in the IRC channel for Mozilla a few hours ago, and I found a
solution 'cause someone gave me an idea.
The xpi file can be installed by either temporarily changing the owner
of /usr/lib/mozilla directory recursively to the installer during
installation or installing xpi files as root.

Though I added a ttf-font patch to the source myself, the Nautilus does
look very nice in Korean here. :-)

http://myhome.shinbiro.com/~so1713/mdk7.jpg

--
ICQ#: 103231199