Re: [Nautilus-list] Speed

2001-01-29T20:53:43+0100, Dennis Bjorklund ->
> It still takes a little to long to open a new window. I like to open new
> windows when I dubbelclick a mapp. I've been used to that since my Amiga
> days and I don't want to change that habbit. If someone could fix that
> I'll buy him/her a free beer in any bar located in gotheburg, Sweden :-)

In Swedish:

Diamantmenyn/Inställningar.../Mappvyer/Öppna varje objekt i ett eget fönster

I live in Gothenburg, Sweden, so even if someone else found this first,
I bet I was the first one here.

	n.

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.