[Nautilus-list] Problems with Evolution

Anyone got problems running Nautilus after the installation of Evolution(Beta Mail Client)

Here is the error message I get: "Nautilus can't be used now. Rebooting the computer or installing Nautilus again may fix the problem."

I also see this: "GConf error: Configuration server couldn't be contacted: Error contacting configuration server: OAF returned nul from oaf_activate_from_id() and did not set an exception explaining the problem. Please file an OAF bug report. All further errors shown only on terminal"

And on the terminal, there is a lot of "** WARNING **: GConf error...

I tried to rpm -Uvh --force *.rpm again and it didn't worked.

Thanks,
  --Benoit Lefebvre

btw guys, you're doing a VERY good job, I really like Nautilus !!