Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus and ximian

Of course the line is somewhat hard to draw, but Nautilus isn't exactly
an application. It is the filemanager and desktop for the GNOME
environment starting with the soon-to-be-released GNOME 1.4. As such our
preview releases allow it to be tested in such an environment (since
this is how most people will use it, as their primary desktop and file
manager). If you wish to disable desktop integration, you can. Go to Ski
Menu->Preferences->Appearance and disable "Use Nautilus to Draw the
Desktop".

-Seth