Re: [Nautilus-list] Scrollkeeper and README

on 2/20/01 5:51 AM, Laszlo Kovacs at laszlo kovacs Sun COM wrote:

>> I'm looking for a volunteer to help me update README to describe the
>> Scrollkeeper dependency (including where to get it, etc.).
>>
>> -- Darin
>
> I'll do it. What has to be done?

Just look over the existing README in the nautilus source tree and figure
out what we need to add to help make clear what you need to do to get
Scrollkeeper (where to get it, how to build it, who needs it, etc.). The
README currently describes all the other packages you need to get in some
detail. Once you have the additional language for README you can send me a
diff so I can look it over, or just commit if you are confident it's good.

    -- Darin