[Nautilus-list] Using Quantify with Nautilus

Nautilus experts:

I've been interested in using Quantify with Nautilus, but I am
having troubles getting it to work.  After compiling/linking Nautilus
with Quantify and trying to run it, it core dumps almost immediately
(right after the quantify window pops up) with a segmentation fault.

I found the following website:

   http://www.mozilla.org/unix/quantify.html

And I tried using the QUANTIFYOPTIONS that work for Mozilla, but it
doesn't seem to be making Nautilus run any happier with Quantify.

I'm just wondering if anybody else has gotten this to work, or if
there are any tips.

Brian