[Nautilus-list] oafd problems

Hi,

 Do anyone had any luck with the hourly rpm buils this year
? I've tried 5-6 of them and all run-nautilus do is launch
an oafd which takes all available cpu and remains stuck.

 I'd really hate to do such a vague bug repport if this is a
known problem (I think to remember there were some changes
in the way nautilus was build during this period).

Sys : up-to-date rawhide
Kernel : 2.4.0-ac2 (worked with 2.4.0-pre* before, no rason it shouldn't work on this one)

	Regards

--
Nicolas