Re: [Nautilus-list] suse

on 1/30/01 11:39 PM, Olaf Zanger at olaf zanger soli-con com wrote:

> couldn't find installation instructions for suse and nautilus preview 3

We don't have any instructions for installing on suse. Our instructions are
only for Red Het. But I know that some people are using Nautilus on suse,
and on other distributions as well.

If you install on suse and want to share your experiences, feel free to post
things here. For comparison, there's someone who builds .debs for Debian and
he has a web page to help people understand how to use Nautilus with Debian.

    -- Darin