Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus as help viewer?

I built RPM's from the tarball for two of my machines (RH7.0, RH7.1) and I
didn't have this problem on either one.

Did you do anything unusual when you built them, like changing the prefix
it is installed under?  You documentation, for Nautilus and other GNOME
packages, should live under /usr/share/gnome/help.  If it is not there
then I would expect you to get these errors.

One thing to try is to put in the full path:
   help:/usr/share/gnome/help/nautilus-user-manual/C/nautilus-user-manual

Does that work?

Dan