Re: [Nautilus-list] hooks for context menus

On Friday, July 6, 2001, at 07:56  PM, Michael Rothwell wrote:

Okay... is there an official way to hook into the context menus for
files and directories with nautilus? Like the windows shell api makes it
possible to do?

It's something we should definitely do in the future, but there's nothing like that in there right now. I'd love to work with someone who was motivated to add this feature and had some design ideas in mind. I think it's even more useful than the per-type viewer component system Nautilus already has.

    -- Darin