Re: [Nautilus-list] Bookmarks fixed

On Saturday, July 7, 2001, at 11:02  PM, jgotts linuxsavvy com wrote:

I just checked in an updated static_bookmarks.xml to not use services.eazel.com so that the Bookmarks feature works again.

Thanks, good change.

I think we might want to make some other changes to this area, since the set of bookmarks has something to do with Eazel's former business deals, some of the bookmarks are set so they identify the reference so that Eazel gets a bit of credit, and these default bookmarks are not editable the way the users' own bookmarks are.

All of these features are a bit strange and worth cleaning out at some point.

    -- Darin