Re: [Nautilus-list] Terminal as a sidebar tab

Fine. I'll try it.
I was also wondering why you was changing the prompt (to add the 'update title' magic ansi sequences) by running an export command, and not by copying/ading the value to 'char **environ' (through execle). This would avoid to have an extra line displayed at startup, isn't it ? Is there any underlying problem I'am not aware of ? And what about using the shell set in pwent, and perhaps set the prompt the correct way to let tcsh users be happy (this is not my case :-) ?

Thanks