Re: [Nautilus-list] trash search

On Thursday, July 26, 2001, at 04:49  PM, Ian McKellar wrote:

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 01:06:06AM +0200, Manuel Clos wrote:

What about disallow the .trash directory on floppys? they don't make
sense, they fill the disk, and I was told that "you can't copy because
the disk is full" when the disk was _apparently_ empty.

I think Nautilus should prompt you to empty your trash in that case. This
could happen on a hard disk or a network drive too.

Yes. I agree. We did that on Macintosh.

    -- Darin