Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus + smbclient

Ed McKenzie wrote:

> > ...maybe we'll win over some fence sitters, aye?
>
> Sure, but practically speaking, are OS X or *BSD or Solaris going to
> put smbfs in their kernels?  The more ways to do something, the
> merrier, but having useful functionality on every platform makes
> things easier for end users, right?

     Sounds like another nice place for a plugin, to me; if they don't
integrate Samba, it'll be something else, no?

Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Chicago, IL                                       and Stranded Technomad
ICQ 5119262                       http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html
As Bruce Schneier says 'Trying to make bits uncopyable is like trying
to make water not wet. The sooner people accept this, and build business
models that take this into account, the sooner people will start making
money again.'