[Nautilus-list] Re: Help system/mozilla problems

Thanks. I have reverted to 0.8.1 for Nautilus to use (help pages are now shown properly) and I just use my nightly install for real web browsing and mail. At least I didn't have to install the ximian mozilla-mail or mozilla-psm RPMs.

D. D. Brierton wrote:

Ximian's Nautilus MUST be used with their Mozilla packages (currently
still 0.8.1). It will not work with any other version of Mozilla. This
is because apps which embed Mozilla like Galeon and Nautilus are
compiled with a specific version of the Mozilla API, and the Mozilla API
changes from release to release (which is presumably part of the
explanation for it being still at the 0.x stage).

Best, Darren