Re: [Nautilus-list] How do I tell Nautilus to display dotfiles? (was Help system/mozilla problems)

Darin Adler wrote:

On Monday, June 11, 2001, at 03:48  AM, David Shochat wrote:

And one more question: How do I tell Nautilus to display dotfiles?

There's a preference called "Show hidden files" under "Show/Hide Options" in the "Icon & List Views" pane of the preferences.

Thanks! It doesn't seem to effect the Tree, but it does work to make them show up in the "main panel". Now that I can look at the user manual, I've obvisously got some studying to do.

    -- Darin

PS: I assume you saw Frederic Crozat's message that describes the bug in Mozilla 0.9.1 that was responsible for the other problem.

If you mean the one where he quotes bug 83157, the comments in bugzilla sound like they pretty much have it solved. Crozat seems to be saying that with that fix, it is compatible with Nautilus (did I interpret that right?). Does that mean that once 83157 is fixed in CVS I could use that Mozilla with the current Nautilus?

-- David