Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Darin doesn't work effectively with Yoann? || Hmm

Fatih Demir <kabalak gmx net> writes:

> Maybe there was something I missed; did all of you get some kind of
>  flamewar-o-drink?
>
> It's quite unusual that one flamewar comes alone but the one *big*
>  flamewar is turning into a flame wall currently.
>
> Maybe some are also getting the feeling during the last time there
>  have been some kind of flamewar-activation for some people; I
>   don't think all of these concerns/problem would've been if the
>    threads on gnome-hackers/gnome-components-list wouldn't have taken
>     place.
>
> Is there any big background reason for this? Any Foundation or company
>  based reason why there are so much offending words inside GNOME
>   currently?

No.
That's just a communication problem between Darin and me that went far...
That's all. And shouldn't ever have occured on this mailing list.

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | "Programming is a race between programmers, who try and
MandrakeSoft         | make more and more idiot-proof software, and universe,