Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Darin doesn't work effectively with Yoann?

> I think I speak for most people here when I say that maybe instead *you*
> should learn about respect and communication.
>
> Darin does all his Nautilus work for free in his spare time, so he has no
> obligation to answer any mail demanding answers from anyone at all, and
> still he does it. The mails I've seen him write to help you has been
> anything but bad. In fact, they have been very good. I'm very impressed
> with the fact that he has not just got tired of you and put you in his
> killfile yet. (I would have.)
>
> Have you ever considered why you are the only person that seem to have
> problem "communicating" with Darin? It might not be Darins fault only you
> know.
>
> Alex

Ok ok guys...

Flames on gnome-hackers list made a great hacker leave now let's keep
on flaming each other here and more will follow

Please settle down i think it is a dual side thingy.. darin too busy and
harse response Yoann impacient..

Shit happens now please stop this flames and insults so everyone can
hack ony happily and stuff...

I respect the work of both Darin and Yoann.

De man. (Dennis)