[Nautilus-list] Re: What about gal && eel into GNOME 2.0?

Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com> writes:
>  However,
> parts of it would be moveable, potentially even into gtk.  I would
> especially like to see the colour combo and support moved.  That
> seems like a commonly used widget that others will want access to.

We ended up punting the combo from GTK 2 (my god, a feature we didn't
creep ;-) because the way we want to do it isn't totally trivial to
implement.

It's on the short list for 2.2 though. 2.2 will ideally be a fast
release and 99.9% source-compatible. (Just adding some widgets.)  I'm
voting for that anyway.

Havoc