Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Goals

Who are you and why don't you show a little bit of respect.  One of the
reasons that I'm on this list is because it's mostly constructive
criticism on topic.  I like that and I want to participate in it.  This
is off topic and flame bait.  So could you tone it down just a little
bit?  Thanks a lot.

Adam.