Re: [Nautilus-list] Thumbnails of large images

Note that the comments in bug report 7330 say that it's being marked WONTFIX
only because there are other bugs that describe ways to improve the current
design. The fact that there is an upper limit is the WONTFIX part (without
an upper limit, as we discovered a while back, fantastically large amounts
of memory would be used to generate thumbnails for huge images).

Bug 3328 is the bug stating that we should have a way to configure the upper
bound.

The code is in libnautilus-extensions/nautilus-icon-factory.c. Search for
INHIBIT_THUMBNAIL_SIZE_THRESHHOLD.

John