Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus and desktop background.

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, John Sullivan wrote:

> If you want Nautilus to place icons on the desktop background, then Nautilus
> draws the entire background. There is no way to have Nautilus put icons on
> the desktop without drawing the entire desktop.

I'd also like the icons but not the background.  The background has a
bad habit of covering my Windowmaker clip and icons.  I'm sure I could
make the clip be "always on top" but then, of course, it covers my
application windows.  Is an option for a transparent background in the
works?  One that could be "always on bottom" or something like that.

Tom
Quote of the day for March 21st, 2001
A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
		- Elsa Schiapirelli