Re: [Nautilus-list] Bug reports from Debian BTS

fwiw, some of these are problems I have only seen with the sid debian
packages... I will plow through them later this weekend to see if I can
seperate them more cleanly into packaging bugs vs. nautilus bugs, and
clean up package bugs as I can to get them to the same stability as my
source builds.

-Seth