Re: [Nautilus-list] Top 21 Nautilus Feature Requests

On 29 Mar 2001 09:00:38 +0100, Matthew Walton wrote:
> >> 6.  Better browser functionality (inc. Download functionality, Mozilla
> >> related problems etc.)
>
> I'd rather not see the browser stuff at all.

FWIW, I like the browser integration.  There are very few things keeping
me from browsing with Nautilus full time:

 - Page-loading performance is weak: before each new page is fetched,
there's a short, mysterious, and exceptionally irritating delay. (I
didn't see this in Bugzilla, but maybe I'm missing it -- it seems
related to bug #5655 (/ briefly displayed instead of page title), but my
problem is that "briefly" isn't brief enough.)
 - No right-click menu for links (ie., no way to open a link in a new
window or bookmark a link).  (I believe this is in Bugzilla.)
 - No subfolders in the bookmark menu.  (Already in Bugzilla.)

Looking forward to your next release,

Nathan