[Nautilus-list] External Browser?

How can I use an external browser by default for RSS feeds and other
HTTP URLs?  I'm not using the Mozilla component, so I get the text
viewer for these pages.  I've gone to the control center and selected
"Open With Application" for text/html, but the app I chose
(gnome-moz-remote) doesn't get started -- I think that Nautilus is
bypassing the MIME types when it gets a Web link.

BTW, I already know that I can select a browser after the page is
displayed in text view.

Thanks in advance for any help,

David

--