Re: [Nautilus-list] what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

To add to the din:

I (taska parts-unknown com) will be continuing to (semi-regularly)
maintain the FAQ and also help out on various end-user-support issues.
Help (help eazel) has turned out to be a pretty low-volume list, and
we may want to fold it into nautilus-list in the near future.  Bart
would have a more useful opinion about gimme and flames, but they are
not so high volume either.

If anyone wants to help out on this, especially on more
developer-support issues, please email me.

-Taska