[Nautilus-list] Newbie question

I'm using RH 7.0 and updated nautilus vai Red Carpet.  I'm not real sure
if this is an issue for Nautilus or Ximian ML, but I'll give it a try
here.

I've got 10 nautilus daughter processes running and needless to say it's
eating a hell of alot of RAM.  How can I set it up to spawn as needed?

Thanks in advance!

--
: damocles TheNostromo cx :  Bruce Morrow, a man before and after his time :
: "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the  :