Re: [Nautilus-list] Newbie question

On Thursday, May 24, 2001, at 10:18  AM, Randy Vice wrote:

I'm using RH 7.0 and updated nautilus vai Red Carpet.  I'm not real sure
if this is an issue for Nautilus or Ximian ML, but I'll give it a try
here.

I've got 10 nautilus daughter processes running and needless to say it's
eating a hell of alot of RAM.  How can I set it up to spawn as needed?

That's not 10 processes. It's a single process with 10 threads. Many Unix tools misunderstand this, and report it as using 10x as much RAM as it really is.

    -- Darin