[Nautilus-list] Re: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment - Nautilus web browsing

Why don't we resurect the Nautilus gtkhtml component and forget the
Mozilla component? Someone did that not too long ago and it really made
browsing local html pages a lot faster ( and it even obeys my gtk theme
). This would make Nautilus a nicer help browser and for non-local stuff
we can just send it to Galeon/Mozilla. I agree that Nautilus should not
be a web browser.

Kevin