Re: [Nautilus-list] bugzilla down? (was Re: Anonymous files)

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 08:15:09AM -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> On Friday, May 25, 2001, at 06:14  AM, Jonas De Vuyst wrote:
>
> > PS: I noticed that Bugzilla is down, is there a move to the Gnome Bugzilla
> > perhaps?
>
> As I said in my transition message a few weeks ago, I'd love to move to
> the Gnome Bugzilla some time soon. But the Eazel Bugzilla is not down. I
> just looked, and it's working fine.

It's down for me:

http://bugzilla.eazel.com/query.cgi:

Software error:

Can't connect to database server. at globals.pl line 87.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)