[Nautilus-list] Re: i got it compiled...

excuse me extreme stupidity, I am extra tired this evening and just
realised that the message i read from Darin saying he had gotten a window
to display was in fact the message in which he describes the same problem
i am having here.  I think I'm going home now ;-P

> nautilus no windows display, I read from Darin the he has seen a broken
> window.  Can someone give me some coaching as to why this is not
> displaying for me?  I imagine this has something to do with
> oaf/bonobo-activation judging by the assestions:

Josh .. Yoshi .. Joschi .. xiphoidprocess.com .. eds.org/~joschi