Re: [Nautilus-list] i got it compiled...

on 11/6/01 6:31 PM, Josh Steiner at joschi eds org wrote:

> lt-nautilus (pid:2222): ** CRITICAL **: file
> bonobo-activation-activate.c: line 129
> (bonobo_activation_query): assertion `ac' failed

I didn't have this exact problem, although I had some activation problems.
My activation problems all went away like magic, though, when I rebuilt
everything. Also, the symptom of my activation problems did not prevent me
from seeing an empty window -- just caused Nautilus to hang later. It looks
to me like you need to get newer bonobo-activation, and maybe newer ORBit or
linc, to fix this problem you're seeing.

    -- Darin