Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus 1.0.6

on 11/8/01 9:47 PM, Dennis Heuer stud uni-hannover de wrote:

> I recompiled mozilla with the c++ flags and set the environment variables
> (that galeon does not need to succeed) and did not get success. For 1.0.4 I
> cut out tens of lines of your configuration file and got nautilus to compile
> with mozilla but it was instable. I don't want to try out again. Please look
> at galeon and how they do it. and please copy their options because they sound
> more logical.

Could you be a bit more specific? If you gave me a patch, I'd be happy to
integrate it, but I know next to nothing about the mozilla parts of our
configure file. They were written by mozilla experts.

Maybe you can get someone from the galeon team to help out. I would love to
get the nautilus configuration file fixed to be better for mozilla.

    -- Darin