Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus 1.0.6

On Fri, 2001-11-09 at 00:47, Dennis Heuer stud uni-hannover de wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Since 1.0.4 I can't install with mozilla source though other products do (like galeon).
>
> I recompiled mozilla with the c++ flags and set the environment variables (that galeon does not need to succeed) and did not get success. For 1.0.4 I cut out tens of lines of your configuration file and got nautilus to compile with mozilla but it was instable. I don't want to try out again. Please look at galeon and how they do it. and please copy their options because they sound more logical.
>
> thanks
>
> Dennis

What version of mozilla are you using.  I am using the lastest nightly
build of mozilla (2001110811). both galeon(CVS 2001 11/09) and
nautilus-1.0.6 compiles fine with it, I use both to browse with no
problems.

I obtain the source rpm of mozilla from
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/latest-trunk/Red_Hat_7x_RPMS.
and rebuild the rpm.

If you need help please feel free to email me.