Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus-1.0.4-gmc.patch

Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com> writes:
> I've also added a "Create Default Icons" in Desktop Background menu.

I can't help but think this is kind of a strange UI - wouldn't a
better UI just be, some icons (Home, Trash) can't be deleted, if you
delete them from the command line, we put them back?

And for links added by the distribution (e.g. "go to redhat.com")
there is just no way to restore them once deleted.

Havoc