Re: [Nautilus-list] GMC broke Nautilus (still broken)

On Thu, 2001-10-04 at 00:33, David Fuchs wrote:
> Hello again,
>
>     I'm still battling the same problem with Nautilus crashing when I
> close one of it's windows.  Is this list for developers of Nautilus?  I
> ask because if not, I may be asking the wrong people.  I would think
> someone must have enough experience with GNOME applications to tell me
> how gmc would have affected the workings of Nautilus.  Again, here is
> what is wrong:

Yes, this is a Nautilus development list. I think you are getting next
to no response because most of us have no idea how GMC could have
affected Nautilus in this way. I suspect its actually a false
correlation and something else is the matter (perhaps a library got
changed in the same set of upgrades or something?)

-Seth