Re: [Nautilus-list] RPM installs, tarball browsing

This really is something that would be nice for the next release as it
is a real pain when one clicks on a file and gets the "I don't know how
to do this" stuff.

You can, however, do this with external viewers configured properly.
Not as nice and I'm sure the kde guys are chuckling here but hey:-)

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George gmsys com