[Nautilus-list] libeel question

Hello,

I don't know if this is still the right e-mail
now that eazel is gone, but...

I have a question regarding libeel. While debugging
a core dump running test-eel-clickable-image, I found
a call to "eel_label_get_type" being made in the
"eel_label_new" function in the eel-label.c file. I
found the function prototype:

GtkType  eel_label_get_type  (void);

in eel-label.h, but no actual function code in the
library.

If I change the call from "eel_label_get_type" to
"gtk_widget_get_type" the test program seems to work
fine. Thus, the question:

Where is the "eel_label_get_type" function? Am I missing
something?

Thanks,

Doug
desanch austin ibm com