Re: [Nautilus-list] strange zoom level behaviour

on 10/25/01 10:34 AM, Jeff Hiltz at jeff greatwirednorth com wrote:

> So I just wanted to see if anyone else on the list has experienced these
> issues, or if someone was already working on a fix for it...If work
> needs to be done on it I can begin looking into it.

Believe it or not, this is working as the people who did the original zoom
and font size work designed it.

This list is the perfect place to discuss anew design for this feature. If
you want to change it around so it makes more sense to you, I'd be willing
to consider putting your changes into the main Nautilus sources, especially
if there's a consensus among the people on this list that your new design is
better.

    -- Darin