[Nautilus-list] Scrollkeeper integration into Nautilus

Hi,

I have been working on a project that provides index display/search capabilities
for the Nautilus Help Browser, I took over from Mary Dwyer.
This involves integrating changes to hyperbola component.

I'd like to commit the changes to stable nautilus branch and also
to the HEAD as there has been no porting of the help component yet.

Run through of changes made :

Used hyperbola_navigation_tree_new() to create a bonobo object of a GtkNotebook
with two tabs - Contents and Index.
The Index tab can be either:
the index_display_page (displays the actual index) OR
the index_select_page (displays a contents tree to allow users to select
documents whose index will then be displayed
on the index_display_page)

For the index work changes were made to the files:

hyperbola-main.c
hyperbola-filefmt.c
hyperbola-nav-index.c
hyperbola-nav.h
hyperbola-types.h
hyperbola-nav-tree.c
NOTE: all files use #ifdef (ifndef) ENABLE_SCROLLKEEPER_SUPPORT to facilitate
setups where
Scrollkeeper not installed.

hyperbola-main.c

The changes to hyperbola-main.c are already described.

hyperbola-filefmt.c

fmt_scrollkeeper_parse_document() was updated to read the index files into
a hashtable called all_index_files (a member of HyperbolaDocTree struct) where
the contents_tree_type is set to FALSE (ie creating the contents tree for
index_select_page,
not for Contents Page.

hyperbola-nav-index.c

The majority of changes are here. The entry point is hyperbola_nav_tree_new()

which calls:
     make_contents_page() to create the Contents page and add it as the 1st page
and
     make_index_page() which creates the index_display_page and
index_display_page

nautilus-hyperbola-ui.xml :
New file added to facilatate keyboard naviagation.

The changes are huge, if anyone would like to view the full diffs, I'll send
them on

Thanks
Louise

Louise Miller