Re: [Nautilus-list] xalf and nautilus

on 9/13/01 9:05 PM, George Farris at george gmsys com wrote:

> Is there ever going to be some cooporation between xalf and Nautilus?
> Does anyone have any idea what the plan is for general launch feedback?

Nautilus invokes xalf if it's there when it starts a program. The code to do
it is in the function nautilus_launch_application_from_command, in
nautilus-program-choosing.c.

I'm not sure what you mean by "cooperation" beyond this. I have no idea if
invoking xalf in this way does any good, but I did it because xalf users
told me this was what's needed.

    -- Darin